Advances in veterinary diagnostic imaging have dramatically improved the diagnosis and treatment of serious diseases in animals. Accurate and complete interpretation of imaging studies is critical to developing an effective treatment plan.
Diagnostic Imaging has always played a central role here at NAEC. We are fortunate in having Specialists in Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging on our team who are able to offer support in this important area of veterinary medicine.
- Radiographs of the thorax, abdomen, axilla and appendicular skeleton
- Contrast studies (digestive and urinary system, fistulography and others)
- Dynamic contrast studies (swallowing, ectoptic ureter assessments and others)
- Radiography reporting service
- Abdominal ultrasound
- Thoracic ultrasound
- Soft tissue ultrasound
- Thyroid, parathyroid and neck ultrasound
- Ocular ultrasound
- Colour-flow doppler
- Fine needle aspiration and biopsy
- Cardiac ultrasound workups